Avigilon Access Control
The #1 standalone access control system with best-in-class performance !
BROWSER-BASED ACCESS SYSTEMS
Flexibility and performance
Access control from Avigilon starts with a platform that can scale to the needs and ever-changing environment of your business. Our solutions range from entry-level to enterprise systems that provide the flexibility and performance you expect from a technology-driven security company.
Ease of use
All Avigilon access control systems are 100% browser-based and require no software installation, delivering a ready-to-deploy solution that saves you time.
Our access systems are comprised of two offerings that will cover most market needs: an enterprise system, Access Control Manager (ACM)™, and an entry-level system, ACM Embedded Controller.™
Access Control Manager (ACM)
Engineered from the ground up, with the IT professional in mind, ACM is our scalable enterprise platform that delivers uncompromised performance:
- Open-field hardware – Integrates with hardware from Mercury Security and HID Global that scales from a few readers to larger, more distributed installations
- Software integrations – Enable video verification using Avigilon Control Center (ACC)™ video platform, intrusion integration to Bosch alarm panels, and the latest wireless locks from Allegion and ASSA ABLOY
- Identity Management – Uses collaborations to exchange identity information between ACM and multiple directories and database types, such as LDAP, Active Directory, SQL, Oracle RDBMS, and other HR database types
- Legacy hardware interoperability – The Avigilon key to open access control enables a hardware upgrade path to ACM
ACM Embedded Controller
Our entry-level platform delivers an access system for small-sized businesses that’s simple to order, configure, and navigate:
- No server required – The 100% browser-based software application is factory installed by Avigilon on HID Global’s VertX EVO® V1000 controller
- Simple to order – A single part number for each bundled kit makes ordering simple
- Automatic configuration – Time-saving configuration of doors, inputs, and outputs after each interface panel is created
- Easy navigation – Use browser-enabled devices, such as a tablet or PC to control the system from any location (via the internet)