- Easily configure from 8 to over 1000 extensions
- Seamlessly expand and network solutions
- Reduce costs by leveraging existing data networks
- Centralize feature access for multiple locations
- Support mobile workforce with wireless connectivity
- Compatible with many Panasonic and 3rd Party applications
PowerTech Group choice of a different series of IP PBX appliances will bring enterprise-grade voice, video, data, and mobility features to small-to-medium businesses (SMBs) in an easy-to-manage fashion. By incorporating industry-leading features, our IP PBX systems allow businesses to unify multiple communication technologies, such comprehensive voice, video calling, video conferencing, video surveillance, data tools, and facility access management onto one common network that that can be managed and/or accesed remotely. The secure and reliable IP Phone systems deliver enterprise-grade features to SMBs at an unprecedented price point without any licensing fees, costs-per-feature, or recurring fees.
- Integrated 2/4/8/16 PSTN trunk FXO ports, 2 analog telephone FXS ports, and up to 50 SIP trunk options
- Gigabit network port with integrated PoE, USB, SD; integrated NAT router with advanced QoS support (UCM6102 only)
- Supports up to 60 concurrent calls and up to 32 conference attendees
- Integrates with our FREE mobile app, Grandstream Wave, allowing users to access their SIP account(s) with their Android device from anywhere in the world (via WiFi or cellular data network)
Phones we Install
T5 Series IP Phones – The modern phone of an office space. These phones have great flexibility, audio quality, 2MP video camera, and the Android 5.1.1 OS.
T4 Series IP Phone – Business oriented with a sleek elegant design to fit in any office atmosphere. Some phones utilize a touchscreen display, high quality audio output, and ability to use wireless headset.
T2 Series IP Phones – This is the budget friendly line. If your needs require multiple phones but cant afford the price of the T4 or T5 series, these are your go to phones. They look good, are very simple, and contains all the features you will need to communicate within the office and to your customers easily.
Conference Phones – Call quality is the biggest factor when selecting a conference phone. Luckily all of our phones sound great! The phones vary on RAM (Up to 1GB) and Flash Memory (Up to 8GBs) but they all get the job done properly. With each phone containing HD Voice and 3 separate 3-microphone arrays, you can be rest assured everyone in the room will be heard and will be able to hear cleary!
DECT Phones – These are cordless phones that you can take anywhere around with you as long as you are within range of the base! These provide great mobility if you are running around the office all day. You can connect multiple cordless phones to a single base.